There are a lot of reasons to have a complete inventory of your personal or business possessions, the most common being many insurance policies require a specific listing of items, with pictures and values for each. Without that information, any compensation might be “averaged” or maybe even refused without the proper identification. Keeping that information is easy with basic Inventory. Just start snapping pictures of your valuables, one wall or side of a room at a time, then click on the items in the picture to add them to your list! No more single pictures of everything you own!
- The Integrated Report Designer lets you build an unlimited number of new reports. All reports are automatically placed on the ‘Print’ menu for easy access. Basic reports are included; just copy and edit for customized reporting.
- Add your business information in one place, including logos, addresses, phone numbers etc., and they’ll automatically print on all reports.
- Multiple database support… no limits on the number of databases you can create: Microsoft SQL Server (for network use, not included); Microsoft SQL Server Express (free download from Microsoft, not included) or SQLite, which is a standalone database included in our products.
- All products support email integration with Microsoft Outlook, spell check integration with Microsoft Word and easy import and export to Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. Any version of Microsoft Office 2003 or above is supported.
- Complete support for unlimited file attachments. You can edit files and reattach them with a single button click. Copy Outlook messages simply by selecting them in Outlook and clicking a button.
- Additional Features Include:
- Metric/Standard Measurement Converter
- Loan & Other Financial Calculators
- Image Converter / Image Clipper
- Label Maker
- DocWriter – Customized Mail Merge for holiday letters, etc.
- To-Do List (Tasks)