Classic Sudoku game with 3 layouts, colorfull, customizable and localizable. It contains prepared games and can generate new game, has full undo-redo, two sets for proposed digits (candidates) and will keep statistics for played by players games.
Sudoku Game is written completely using C# in the Source Editor…
The general ideas, while Sudoku Game writing, were its style and simplicity for using.
In the Sudoku Game you can:
- Select one from 3 layouts to play-in: 'Basic', 'Basic Plus' or 'Extended'.
- Use for playing only mouse or only keyboard or both (except - game solving).
- Prepare new game by yourself, get it from already existing or generate new one.
- Pause the game for a while and resume it later, or save it not finished to fill it next time.
- Change its appearance for all layouts or separately for each one by assigning its background.
- Print out selected or generated games (from 1 to N games per one sheet) or save game as image.
- Change all its text (or translate into other language) by simple editing two plain text files.
- Change behavior and appearance of any game part from its localizable context menu.
- Import received from somewhere its inner lists (games, patterns, …).
- Also in the full (and some in free) version :
- Run program from removable (flash, …) disk.
- Look at the 'pairs' in the solved games.
- Print out solved by inner solver game.